Digital Media Specialist
Digital Media Specialist
JOB DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS
Position Summary / Purpose of Position
The digital media specialist will work with our global teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities. This individual should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, leading the company and their teammates through a modern marketing strategy, as well as using analytics in the formulation of said strategy.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans for internal and external marketing initiatives through digital media to promote Crystal Fountains products and projects in order to meet company revenue targets.
- Working with Crystal Fountains’ teams on internal and external digital campaigns, ensuring brand alignment, and following online best practices.
- Liaising with clients and customers to ensure results are in line with intended Marketing/Communication strategies and company goals.
- Managing content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Managing and overseeing the website and user experience.
- Managing online campaigns and conducting market intelligence.
- Analyzing ROI and overall campaign performance, creating recommendations, and actioning those recommendations with the support of the Marketing Manager.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members relating to Marketing activities.
- Proven experience as a Digital Media Specialist/Coordinator.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of content management systems.
- Experience with digital campaign planning, execution and tracking (social media campaigns, newsletters, email blasts, surveys/polls).
- Website back-end management experience – Uploading/revising images, blogs, job postings etc.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma in Design, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Minimum three years of experience in content marketing, digital marketing, or other related field.
- Experience in visual communication principles.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content that provokes engagement.
- Proven success in relationship building with various stakeholders and the ability to influence best marketing practices.
- Experience in collaborating across organizational boundaries.
- Proven success in project managing campaigns with established goals, processes and timelines.
- Proven success in managing multiple initiatives/projects concurrently.
- Ability to synthesize results of analysis, develop and make recommendations and presents results to solve unique and complex problems. Ability to translate complex technical information into consumer-friendly designs / assets that drives action.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite softwares – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects.
- Knowledge of, and experience with project management softwares – Asana, Wrike, Monday.com etc.
- Experience in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Campaign Manager
- Knowledge of social media platform management (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) – Including trends, changing algorithms, insights and social media acquisition.
- Experience in email hosting platforms – Zoho, Mail Chimp, Active Campaign etc.
Additional (but not required) Qualifications:
- Experience in using Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Experience in Web design.
- Experience in content writing for social media captions, blogs, editorials etc.
- Experience in social media paid ads – Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Experience in production – Photo and Video
- Experience in motion graphics (animation) – Tying into softwares such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
No opportunity that’s a match?
We’re always looking to add new talent to join our team!
Drop us your resume and we will reach out to you when an opening arises.